Saturday, April 21, 2012

Posting for April Photo Challenge #15 - #21



Back to the April Photo Challenge with Fat Mum Slim...

15. sunset

16. flower
 
17. something you don't like
blurred pictures
18. hair
 I have always loved Sharon Osborne's hair.
Some people have said that I look like her, especially when my hair was short
and this color! Sometimes I would like to do that again.

19. orange

20. something you drew
My granddaughters and I decided to do some pretty cards.
This is the one I created.

I also have to add Doodles card....

AND Little Bit's card....
don't they just melt your heart?

21. bottle
Yea, see it back on the left...I didn't partake though.
This is our good friend Jim, playing guitar.
A couple of friends and I joined some other friends
for dinner and good music, while my own husband
was at his gig that I couldn't attend.

I guess maybe I didn't put too much thought into these. I've really
been stressed out about work, but am trying to not let things bother me.
I still have to do what I can to protect my adrenal glands from overworking...
It's really hard to do!

I will see you back here in a couple of days.

Here's to your health! 

1 comment:

  1. I've joined Fatmumslim for the June Photo a Day...

    17. Blurred photos - I cannot stand them (unless they are meant to be blurred! More to the point - blurred photos of people. If it's blurred - throw it out or delete! ... that is all.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete