Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's Tea Time Again With a Dear Friend


Showering a loved one with flowers
Is a very appreciating gesture


But inviting them over for a spot of tea
Is an instinctive palatable pleasure.


Setting the table that wow's the eye
Gives the awesome friend a loving heart


Removing all her doubts and frustrations
And easing the woes that took her apart.


It's tea time again with a dear friend
Someone that cares about your day


Serving foods beyond your dreams
And laughing your fears away.

Poem by: Brenda 
Copyright © 2012

Thank you dear friend, for coming by again.
I enjoy my tea time with you.

I would like to join Martha at Martha's Favorites,
and

Martha has many beautiful tea sets. Well, she
has MANY kinds of collections, not only
tea cups.You just have to see it for yourself.

Terri has many wonderful collections also.
She is a delightful friend and sets a beautiful table.
For the month of July, she's having a giveaway.
So go over and sign up!

Sandi has many wonderful things to share with you today.
Her blog is just a delight and you will enjoy your visit
very much. 

Take time to be GOOD TO YOURSELF today!

Here's to your health!

13 comments:

  1. Awe...love your poem and your pretty tea pictures! How sweet! Wish I could have a cup of tea with you today! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem is lovely and the teacups you've shared are gorgeous. Love the tea and toast set! Happy Tea Day! It was a pleasure to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, That friend is lucky to know you and get to enjoy tea with you.... Lovely tea settings....

    Have a great day. We are STILL waiting on RAIN. It went all around us last night.. Grrrrrr.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely tea things, Brenda. I love the tinsey little tea set in the basket; it's adorable! The pink and turquoise cups are lovely too. Thanks for sharing and joining me for my Anne Tea today. Wishing you a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brenda, You have so many beautiful tea cups and saucers. I love the tea and toast set. I don't think I've ever seen the milk glass set before. I'll have to keep my eye out for one of those while yard-saling and flea-marketing this summer! Thanks for sharing, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a poem to go along with your tea things is such a good idea. Lovely sentiments, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful cups n'saucers, they are all so pretty and bright, love them, thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. (giggle)...I love your delightful poem, Brenda. I think it would be fun to say at a tea party, each person giving a verse as their tea is poured.

    Those are some exquisite teacups, and I can never forget the saucers, I mean look at that leaf saucer, and the dessert saucer as well.

    Blessings for your teatime,
    Marianne xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the fun poem! How cute! And love the teacup illustrations!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely poem Brenda! You are tantalizing us with all these gorgeous tea cups! Eye candy for the tea lovers heart! Lol! I think the very first cup would be my favorite.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful treasures! I love every single one of those lovely teacup and saucer sets! WOW!

    And your poem is simply wonderful, Brenda. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Brenda,
    You are the perfect host for a tea time. Nice tea cups and wonderful thoughts, too. The tea cups are all very special and beautiful. I love the first tree colorful cups and the one with the butterflies most. And thank you for sharing this charming post.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Brenda: I just love your tea cups today. Chintz are my all time favorites, but when I looked at that milk glass set as was so taken. I am going to look for it on Ebay. It is so beautiful. I have never seen one like it. Take care of yourself dear friend. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete