Wednesday, August 14, 2013

#10. An Angel Says...You each have within you



Once upon a time, my husband's cousin's wife, Annette (and also my beautiful, awesome friend) use to send me some sayings through email that she found from a wonderful little book called, An Angel Says. I've decided to take some of those sayings, and find some of my own, to create a way to display them by finding some cute angels through Microsoft and then share with others. They give wonderful thought provoking thoughts!




Definition of HOPE

intransitive verb
1 : to cherish a desire with anticipation
 
transitive verb
1 : to desire with expectation of obtainment
2 : to expect with confidence : trust


Nurturing HOPE is very important.
Hope in the Lord.

Here's to your health!

2 comments:

  1. Awe...love your angel posts. The word HOPE (to cherish a desire with anticipation)That is indeed what Hope is my friend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea, and the way you are creating the Angel Says messages.

    Oh, I do cherish the definitions of hope. Thank you for the encouragement today, Brenda, as always.

    Love,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete