Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Birthday to my granddaughter, Little Bit

Wonderful Things about my Granddaughter

My beautiful granddaughter turned 9 years old today. I am watching her grow into an awesome young lady and I am so thrilled she is in my life.

Here are some wonderful things about her from a grandmother’s heart:
1.     She is an amazing Ballerina
2.     She loves performing her dance moves for the family.
3.     She loves her sisters with all her heart.
4.     She loves to sit at the piano and play random notes and make it sound good.
5.     She always thinks of doing things for her sisters.
6.     She is a big help to her mother with picking up after herself and her sisters.
7.     She says “I’m bored” a lot, but can get over it really quickly.
8.     She has a soft and loving side about her.
9.     She’s quick to say I’m sorry if she hurts her sister’s feelings.
10.  She doesn’t like wet kisses, but she’s big on giving hugs.
11.  She loves to cook and bake.
12.  She loves to help in the kitchen.
13.  She loves helping with washing the dishes.
14.  She loves to laugh and scream.

I could go on and on……

She's a real blessing to me and her Pops. We love you, Little Bit. Happy Birthday!
Here's to your health!

11 comments:

  1. There's nothing more precious than grandchildren! I hope your granddaughter has a wonderful birthday, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sylvia. She had an AWESOME day! The weather was perfect, with a little over cast that kept the temps down. She and her sister also spent the night with me, so it was wonderful for all of us.
      Thanks for the good wishes and I hope you have a great Mother's Day.
      Brenda

      Delete
  2. She is so precious- what a blessing! I hope you have a nice Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you came by, Shaun. I don't get to blog much anymore and I really miss it. I'll be by to see you soon. I'm sure you have some wonderful creative things I've missed.
      Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
      Brenda

      Delete
  3. That is so sweet, Brenda! While reading it I was thinking that it shows how much you really pay attention to your granddaughters...all the little nuances about your granddaughter were lovingly expressed here.

    She's grown so much, and such a pretty smile. I hope your Mother's Day was divine.

    Blessings,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When her mother showed her what I wrote about her, she told me that she almost cried. She thought it was sweet what I did. I love them sooooo much.
      You are a sweet and dear friend, Marianne.
      HUGS, Brenda

      Delete
    2. Marianne, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
      Brenda

      Delete
  4. She is beautiful! Love them grands! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy. We are truly blessed! I haven't been able to blog much, so I am so happy to see you here today. Hope your Mother's Day was excellent!!
      Brenda

      Delete
    2. Benn missing you Brenda. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

      Delete
  5. Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete