Friday, December 2, 2011

Leila PINK - For Pink Saturday!

Leila is my PINK girl. She is usually dressed in pink or purple.

She and her sister love to play with my makeup. 
Her sister told her that she needs to add more blue
eye shadow to show off her big brown eyes.
It looks like I need to get her a lip pencil so that she
can stay within the lines. LOL.

Leila has a funny side, too! And look, even her choice 
of  popcycles makes her tongue turn pink.

The little card that she made me is PINK!
The stick figures are me (BB), her sister, and herself.
I'm glad we all have more hair than that...lol.
She loves to pose for her pictures. Her little leg
always seems to comes up. She's so adorable.

 Leila's outfit for Halloween was....you guessed it; PINK!

For sure, Leila is my PINK girl and the LIGHT of my life!


Matthew 19:14 NIV
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Leila is so sweet in her pinkness.
    I agree, BB is the best.

    HaPpy PInK SatuRdaY,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww, Leila is so adorable and she's in PINK! she's a delight and a fun little girl, so sweet of her to make a card for you and how fun to play with the make up and dressing up! Love all the photos, she's a cute girl!

    Love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leila is beautiful. I love her pink tongue pics. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for visiting Blackberry Creek.

    ReplyDelete