Monday, August 6, 2012

Marvelous Monday Mosiacs


My wonderful husband and I were driving down the freeway 
over the weekend and saw this up ahead...

We're going, "What is that?" So we try to get closer...

Can you see what it is? IT'S A POTATO!!
This is a 12,000 lb. tater!!
A potato this size would take 2 years and 9 months to bake.
But this one is not real.

This truck is 72 FT. long; 12 FT. wide; 13 FT tall.
I know this because I looked it up on their website.
 Check out the video of how they made it.

They have teamed up with Meals on Wheels to help
spread the word about senior hunger in America.
THAT'S a great mission!
Check out the website! You can even donate
to Meals on Wheels if you like. 

GOOD IDEA IDAHO!!

Well, the girls and I had a FABULOUS Sunday!
We took a trip to the mall. I haven't been there is ages.

 We just took our time and spent hours there.
We tried on shoes; tried on cloths; and had a
wonderful girl day.

Little Bit loved the hats!
And don't those boots look charming?

I do have to say that Little Bit is certainly my little model.

I also have to say that Doodles likes modeling as much as her sister.

Doodles likes the hair sweep over. I think I like it too.


I love having my day with the girls on Sunday.
We get to worship together, do crafts together,
watch some interesting movies together,
go shopping together, sing songs together,
play games together, play dress-up together...
well, they dress up and I take pictures. As they
say in the texting world...LOL!
I am thankful to their wonderful mother
for letting me have this time with them.

I think I'll join Mary at Little Red House
for Mosaic Monday. She has some wonderful photos
of Bunny Williams designs. If you've never seen them...
you should.

Here's to your health!






3 comments:

  1. Oh, what joy! Such fun to giggle and share time with two sweet girls. I love hats too so I can relate to Little Bit. Instant panache! The big 'tater' is so interesting. I will have to check out the info. Thanks for sharing and I really appreciate your visits to my blog. Have a blessed week, Brenda :)
    shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a big lorry, never seen anything like that before! looks like you had a wonderful day shopping and your girls are so cute! love their outfits :) have a happy week sweetie

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet times with your beautiful daughters Brenda. I do miss my 3 little girls, they took upon wings long ago, but 2 are near;')~

    ReplyDelete