Tuesday, April 30, 2013

HAPPY 81st BIRTHDAY, MOMMA


(click on the picture to make it larger for better viewing)

My lovely mother is having a birthday this week.
I wanted to take the time to wish her a very
HAPPY Birthday.

All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother.
She is always very patient and kind.
She's a very strong willed woman.
Very determined!
But stubborn at times. LOL!
I could always see the calm in her eyes
for she was never in for dramatics.
(My poem tells a lot about her eyes.)
She exhibits a gentle strength,
a rare patience, discipline, 
deep underlying strength (which always amazed me)
and steadfast persistence.
She is always very serious about her family.
She loves us all very deeply
and has always been a solid rock and
has built a firm foundation that we can rely on.

I love her very much.

Dear Sweet Momma,
Here's to your health!



1 comment:

  1. First, Happy Birthday! to your lovely Momma. Your poem is such a wonderful tribute to her, and speaks proudly of your honor and love toward her. Congratulations in winning 1st place - a proud moment, indeed, and well deserved.

    Love your post. Mother's are precious treasures, and no matter how much you take from the treasure chest it always remains full.

    Have a lovely day,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete