Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo Challenge-February

I have found the most fascinating woman and am excited about joining Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim in her photo challenge for February.  So here goes:

Feb 1, 2012; Your View Today
On Feb 1, it rained in my neighborhood. When I got home
from work,  I walked out on the patio and saw the water 
standing on top of this table (that my husband made). 
I loved the reflections of the gazebo in the water.

Here is a video I took also:


February 2, 2012; Words
I took a picture of this from my computer screne.
At this time in my life I can't think of any better words.
Loving your grandchildren can help them find 
their way in this life.

That's it for now.  Please check out Fat Mum Slim. She's an awesome lady.

Here's to your health!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! you also joined photo a day challenge! I absolutely adore the table your husband made, and the photo you took is just lovely! i can see reflection of the gazebo lines on it, i love water, looking at the ripples of the water each drops made are totally peaceful in your video, i love listening to the water flows or the sound of rain. what a blessing to have lovely grandchildren and they're blessed to have you as their grandma!

    Love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, I'm so happy you've joined a photo party. You love taking photos and this will be fun.

    I like the reflections in the photo. And the video is really cool. How did you make the video? Or better asked, how did you put it up on your blog? I never 'get' these things.

    Have a great day and fun taking more photos.
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete