Monday, November 21, 2011

Rock Star Mosaics

I would like to introduce you to my wonderful Rock Star husband, Michael.
He has a very funny disposition and I have learned a lot from him through the years, 
like having patience, understanding, and love.
(The t-shirt he is wearing was designed by our granddaughter Victoria.)
It doesn't matter the situation, my wonderful husband will always find humor in it.
He makes me laugh more than anyone I know. 
I fell in love with him because he makes me laugh.

Michael has played guitar since he was a child. He loves 
the old classic rock and roll, but plays a variety of music. 
He is also a song writer and loves to perform.
He was also listed in the very FIRST issue of Guitar Magazine.

It's not always easy living with a Rock Star. I'm day, he's night.
But when the love is there, it forges through...
I believe it is true that is said,
LOVE conquers all things.

I am linking with  Little Red House and Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday.

Photos by Brenda Stevens
Flyer created by Brenda Stevens

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing about your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a sweet post about your husband, he's so cool! and how sweet that he's wearing a t-shirt designed by your granddaughter! Love conquers all! thanks for sharing!

    love,
    susan

    ReplyDelete