Thursday, June 21, 2012

This is My Great Niece



This is my great niece. She is the one that had brain surgery
about two weeks ago. She is doing really GREAT!
She's now 18 years old and will start college soon.
She wants to be a Pediatrician.  She said that
someone needs to pay attention to the 
children when they feel bad.
She had suffered with many headaches through
the years, and now FINALLY someone
paid attention and found the problem.
She is healing wonderfully!!

I thought I would share some of her art with you.
Her grandfather is an artist and a leather craftsman.
Some of these were done when she was younger.



This one is my favorite. The photo doesn't do it justice...

This is another favorite.

I dearly love this little girl that's becoming a very beautiful young lady.
Even though she had terrible headaches as she was going through
school, she remained getting A's in all her subjects. She didn't let 
anything stop her. I think if you are that motivated, you are going 
places!!  Any child would be blessed to have her be their Pediatrician.

Here's to your health!

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post, so glad she is being so positive because it really does help :) A wonderful young lady!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiration... That little gal ---who is very pretty---has so much talent. I know why you are so proud of her... Her art works are amazing.... Glad they finally found out what was wrong and could correct it... Bless her heart. Hope she does well in college.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a very talented young woman. I'm so happy to hear she is healing nicely. I can see she has a wonderful heart and soul. Yes, I'm sure she will make a wonderful pediatrician. Tell her we are all happy for her, and wish her God's blessing.

    Love,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pleased to hear your great Niece is doing well after her surgery. She is very talented..what great artwork!
    Wishing her all the best in her studies :)
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a joy and blessing she is! SO glad to hear she is doing well. Best of luck to her in her studies. Her artwork will be a wonderful creative outlet for her while she pursues her degree.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm certain she'll be my favorite niece too with all the qualities she possesses - she's smart, ambitious and artistic.

    I saw your blog from Betsy's Joyful Reflection. I hope we could follow each other. Happy weekend Ms Brenda :D

    ReplyDelete